10 Reasons To Consider Millcreek Manor
Choosing a nursing facility can be an extremely difficult
decision for both you and your family.
Whether dictated by an accident, illness, or advancement of age, Millcreek Manor
understands the emotional, social, and economic demands that result from this difficult decision.
Here are 10 reasons to consider Millcreek Manor:
- Our facility is relatively
small, and our staff to resident ratio is above state requirements, enhancing the personal
attention and service we can give to our residents.
- Millcreek Community Hospital
offers the only long term care facility attached to, and with immediate access to, hospital-based
- By being part of teaching hospital, physicians, residents, and pharmacists
- The facility is clean, bright, new, warm and friendly.
- Millcreek Manor is located on Peach St and easily accessible
- Our Department of
Health surveys of residents, family members, and all departments have always been excellent.
- We celebrate dining with menu and dietary options.
- Many facing pneumonia, joint
repair or replacement recover choose the Manor until they recover adequately and move back into
- We provide speech and occupational therapies for accident and stroke
- Our medical director, Dr. John Ferretti, makes rounds twice a week, not once
every 30 days.
We work diligently to enhance the quality of life for those who reside
in our facility. At Millcreek Manor, we recognize that each resident is a unique individual with
respect to needs, wants, beliefs, and expectations. Ongoing efforts are made to care for each
resident’s specific needs.
By selecting Millcreek Manor, you can be certain
that your loved one will be cared for by qualified compassionate professionals. Our mission is to
assist our residents in living their lives to their fullest potential. At Millcreek Manor, emphasis
is placed on treating our residents with the respect and dignity that they deserve. Our goal is to
create a home-like atmosphere, while providing for the health and safety needs of each and every
Please contact us for a visit and tour.